TLS 1.2 Upgrade Notice

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 days ago
  • (Edited)
Ensuring security of Replicon’s environment which hosts your instance is Replicon’s top priority. We believe that dependable service is integral to the important work you are doing. We are hence making changes to our support of Transport Layer Security or TLS. Below are the details:

What is TLS?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a protocol that ensures privacy between communicating applications and their users on the Internet. When a server and client communicate, TLS ensures that no third-party may eavesdrop or tamper with any message. 

How do I know if I am affected?
Click here to check if your browser supports TLS 1.2

Who all in my organization are affected with this?
Anyone running older internet browser versions. If you are not keeping up with the latest browser updates, then you will be affected.

If you have a custom code/tool developed within your organization to connect to Replicon Web Services and perform automated tasks,then the framework (e.g. .NET) that is used to develop this integration needs to support TLS 1.2. In case an older framework is used to compile the existing code, then you will need to upgrade the build to support TLS 1.2. Please contact Replicon Support if you need further assistance on this.

What is Replicon doing as part of this upgrade?
Effective March 31, 2019 Replicon will only allow TLS 1.2 client connections to work and the others will be refused. Hence if your browsers are not TLS 1.2 enabled by March 31st, 2019, Replicon will not be accessible. This applies to custom integrations built on API calls as well.

Any browser version higher than the below listed versions will support TLS 1.2
Google Chrome 29
Firefox 26
Internet Explorer 10
Safari 8

Any mobile OS versions higher than the below listed versions will support TLS 1.2
iOS 4
Android 4

Feel free to reach out to Replicon for any further concerns and we will be glad to help.
Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1623 Posts
  • 110 Reply Likes

Posted 6 days ago

Be the first to post a reply!