Problem with "Project Team Assignment Template"

  • 2
  • Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi,

I created a report based on the "Project Team Assignment Template". 

If I add the filter "department" to the report (all departments selected) the report does not shows data. If I remove that filter (uncheck it) the reports shows the data.

The same happens with the "task assignment template".

How to I get the allocation details, by department, project, task and date?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Nuno
Photo of Nuno Ferreira

Nuno Ferreira, Champion

  • 193 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Luz

Luz

  • 9 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hi!

I'm facing the same problem... Replicon can help me solving the problem?
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Nuno & Luz,

Thank you for using Replicon Community,

I tried replicating this issue, but am able to get the required data with departments filter enabled. Please refer to the filters screenshot I selected during my test:-



Below screenshot shows the columns I selected along with grouping:-


Can you provide me similar screenshots or your report filters and settings sections?

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Nuno Ferreira

Nuno Ferreira, Champion

  • 193 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi!

Do you have any update on this issue? Please look at my screenshots in the next post.

Thanks,
Nuno
Photo of Nuno Ferreira

Nuno Ferreira, Champion

  • 193 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the template layout. What I've done in 3 steps:

1. Created a new report based on the "Project Team Assignment template". Did not changed the layout - columns or grouping, just the standard.


2. Added the filter "Date Range" with value "This Week" and ran the report. ok!


3. Added the filter "Department" with value "All Departments" selected. Nothing else was changed. No data returned.


The filters I've selected are the following:



Thanks for your time and attention!

Regards,
Nuno
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Nuno,

Apologize for the delay in replying to you. I am looking into this and will provide an update in the next couple of hours.

Thanks,
Lingaraj
(Edited)
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Nuno/Luz,

I could replicate this issue, I am taking this up internally with the product management team & escalate based on their feedback. I will post updates on this thread soon.

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Nuno/Luz,

We are escalating this issue to the Engineering team and will post an update as soon as we hear from them.

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi All,

Wanted to quickly post an update that this issue has since been resolved. Please do reply back should you have any other questions. 

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Craig N

Craig N

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

This problem is still there, or has resurfaced.  I created a new report today based on the "Project Team Assignment Template", and if I use the Department Name filter, no data is reported.  If I remove the filter, the data shows up.

If I select a specific department through the "User" filter, it works properly, but I can't select multiple Departments in this manner.