Does anyone know or have a solution for the 1/1/2020 holiday in Mexico? The company holiday is not presented in the current timesheets

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of Meckel, Edward G

Meckel, Edward G

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 337 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Edward,

Thank you for posting in Replicon Community.

The Holiday calendar is managed by the organization Administrators.

If the holiday is not populated they might have not updated the holiday calendar as this might be one of the reasons.

We would suggest you reach out to your internal Admin team so that they can have this checked and updated.

If you are an administrator you may go ahead and update the holiday calendar:

https://www.replicon.com/help/setting-up-holiday-calendars/

If you do not have the Administration permission you may check for the company holidays by referring to the below article:

https://www.replicon.com/help/viewing-your-companys-holidays/

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Vinodh. V
Photo of Meckel, Edward G

Meckel, Edward G

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the reply. The only holiday listed in Replicon at this time is 1/1/2020. But, that does not show up in the timesheets that the team is trying to submit. I do not have the admin access necessary to adjust. I have contacted the admin, but as you can imagine, there is a push to get this completed. I was curious if anyone else had the same issue.

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 337 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Edward,

Thank you for the response.

There might be various reasons for the holiday not populating.

Your organization has multiple locations and as you have already notified your admin team they will go ahead and take care of this.

Probably the shift schedule must be updated for your location and this might be one of the reasons for this behavior.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions for me.

Regards,

Vinodh. V
(Edited)