We definitely need project mass update feature like what the user module have

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Mass Projects / Tasks Updates

My company has more than a thousands projects, it is quite often that we need to update some of the properties of a whole lot of project such as the projects' programs, project manager or project status etc. 

Like what Replicon have on the User module, the flexibility to mass update multiple users is very crucial to the usability of the system, I cannot imagine I have to input data record by record when there is a major change which affect multiple users. Frankly my company wouldn't have switch Replicon if even the user module do not offer mass update function.

Now that missing this feature in project module is very inconvenience to us. Please seriously consider to add this to your roadmap.

Thank you !
Photo of Henry Ngai

Henry Ngai

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jeanne Bovenkerk

Jeanne Bovenkerk

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
The mass edit feature is indeed of high value from an administrator's productivity standpoint. Would love to see this feature bumped up in priority on the roadmap (if not already addressed).  
Photo of Raghu K

Raghu K, Community Moderator

• 163 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hi Henry and Jeanne, 

Thanks for using Replicon Community. 

We shall review your idea with our PM team and update the status soon.  

Have a nice day
Photo of Hildi

Hildi

• 7 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Couldn't agree more - we've had the same 'issue' for several years .... and we also have hundreds of projects 'open/active' simultaneously. Why this hasn't been dealt with as of yet, is perplexing, given the powerful tool that Replicon is/can be - such a refinement would be a welcome modification.
Photo of Vincent Chiu

Vincent Chiu

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Awesome suggestion!  It's definitely something that's needed and would make sense in having, especially when we are able to bulk-update user info but not project-related things.

It does get quite frustrating trying to update a bunch of projects and not being able to do it all together at once.
Photo of Sangeet Saurabh

Sangeet Saurabh

• 53 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Official Response
Thanks all for submitting this feedback - this feature is currently under consideration.

Regards,
Sangeet
Photo of Tina

Tina

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Not having the "bucket method" in Gen 3 has been a huge issue for our company. We have a small handfull of projects that are assigned to over 200 clients, Replicon does not truly support this set-up, so we have an onerous workaround that leaves me questioning if this is the right software for us. We also cannot import historical data due to this reason, as well. 
Photo of Gorge

Gorge

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Replicon team, I wanted to know what is your plan to add back this critical feature? It's been one month over and are your still being indecisive on this issue or are you just brushing us off by the meaningless "Under Consideration" tagging ? Let me and the others know what is your plan and the date that you plan to make it works !

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.