Unable to sort timsheets by Client/Project/Task

• Idea
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Implemented
With the latest version of the duration-based timesheet we are unable to sort timesheet rows by Task/Clients/Projects. My team has multiple entries each week and it would save them a lot of time and frustration to be able to quickly sort by Task/Clients/Projects. Is this a feature that Replicon is able to bring back?
Photo of House, Nicole J

House, Nicole J

• 16 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1521 Posts
  • 106 Reply Likes
Hi Nicole,

Thank you for using the Replicon Community!

Let me check this internally and update the thread.

Thanks,
Aashnee
Photo of House, Nicole J

House, Nicole J

• 16 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks Aashnee!
Photo of Fabricio

Fabricio

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Sort Timesheet rows using Client, Project and Task columns.

I'm receiving requests for some employees to sort them timesheet rows by client, project, and tasks to organize better the timesheets. We copy the Client, Project, and Task structure from the previous week to the current one. For that reason, new tasks appear and need to be reorganized. 
Photo of Travis, Claire

Travis, Claire

• 9 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

I agree this is an important feature missing in the new version compared to classic. With the numbers of projects and tasks added in and out of each week, not being able to sort is going to prevent us upgrading to the new version. Very interested to hear if and when this might be added.

We would also need sort on Activity.
Photo of Charlene Eriksen

Charlene Eriksen, Product Manager

• 347 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
Hi all,

This is something we would like to reintroduce. It's not on the list for Q4 but I will try to get it on the list for the new year.

Thanks,
Charlene
Photo of Durrant, Keith

Durrant, Keith

• 1 Post
  • 3 Reply Likes
Very important feature.   If I had known you couldn't sort in Gen3 I probably wouldn't have upgraded.

• 347 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give an update that we are planning to work on this item in Q1. I'll update as we get closer to a release date.

Thanks,
Charlene
Photo of Meyer, Philipp

Meyer, Philipp

• 29 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Sorting rows by clients/projects/tasks on Custom Timesheets.

Please bring this valuable feature to the custom timesheet template.

• 347 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
An update for everyone...We have started work on this and expect it will be rolled out in early Q2.

Thanks,
Charlene
Photo of Lisa

Lisa

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any updates on when this will be rolled out? Q2 just ended.

• 347 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
Hi Lisa and others,

I apologize, I forgot to update here. This feature has been rolled out. You can find more details here: https://community.replicon.com/replicon/topics/release-notes-apr-30-may-6-2018-agttdsek1fwqm

Thanks,
Charlene