Unable to Save Changes

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
I am unable to save changes in the Administrator Time Off Types module.  I need to be able to update leave days for employees. 
Photo of Nora Moore

Nora Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Drema Herron

Drema Herron

• 51 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Your system admin privileges may need to be updated. 
Photo of Nora Moore

Nora Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is that done through Replicon or can I make that change myself? 
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Nora,

Thank you for using Replicon community,

This would happen if the Time off permissions are not enabled on the administrator role assigned to your user profile,

Please do make a note of the Administrator role assigned to your user profile, then go into 'Permission Sets' under administration and click on the administrator role assigned to your user profile.

Please ensure that the Time off permissions are enabled on the administrator role assigned to your user profile with-in 'Permission Sets' under 'Administration'.

Do let me know if you have any difficulties with this so that we can assist you better.

Thanks, 
Akbar.  
Photo of Nora Moore

Nora Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have followed the instructions, clicked view and edit for all permissions listed and it still won't save my changes when I try to change the time off policies. 
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Nora,

Which browser are you using in-order to access Replicon?

Thanks,
Akbar.
Photo of Nora Moore

Nora Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Google
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Nora,

Is it possible for you to try the same on another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Internet explorer?

Thanks,
Akbar.
Photo of Nora Moore

Nora Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's not working with Google or IE browsers.  I'll reboot and see what happens. 
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Nora,

I have checked your instance and looks like its an issue at our end, I am working on this and and will reach out to you as soon as this is resolved at our end.

Thanks,
Akbar.