• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Hello Replicon Team,

I've just realized that if you are a simple user like "Project Resource" it's not possible to have a view on tasks assigned to you as in outlook calendar for example, there is no way to switch the view of timesheet from weekly to monthly without changing logic for invoicing which ca cause troubles for billing manager. As an option I was looking at Resource tab in Project Management tab - but in case I will give everybody permission to view resource tab I won't be able to adjust the list of users who is visible - ou can see only all the users.
Ideally Timesheet should look like day off's tab with written tasks assigned like holidays are in day off's tab.

Can you advise me something please?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Photo of Natalia, Petrishina

Natalia, Petrishina

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Raghu K

Raghu K, Community Moderator

• 161 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hi Natalia, 

The user timesheet are displayed based on the Timesheet period setup in the system i.e weekly/bi-weekly/monthly. However on the Timesheet tab a user can choose a desired date range to display all the Timesheets. (Click on the option See all Timesheets, then select the date range) 

In addition you can provide the users with Report access in which you can configure specific reports to display specific information. 

Please let us know if this information was helpful to you. 

Raghu K