Substitute user option on mobile application

• Idea
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Under Consideration
It would be great to have the capability to log in as a substitute user through the Replicon mobile application since so many of our users travel. 
Photo of Nikki

Nikki

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

• 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Nikki,

Thank you for using Replicon community,

We are reviewing your idea.

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Vinesha Perera

Vinesha Perera, Product Manager

• 41 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

This is not something in our current plans, but we'll leave this open to see if other customers have similar requests.

Thanks,
Vinesha
Photo of wayne brooks

wayne brooks

• 15 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi

I believe this is a great request, our organisation would benefit dramatically from having substitutes available in the mobile app.  We are a mobile work force and mainly use the app however when we need to substitute we have to find a computer.

Please add us to your list of customers requesting this information.

Thanks
Wayne  
Photo of Payette, Melanie

Payette, Melanie

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Good day,

It would be great to have the capability to log in as a substitute user through the Replicon mobile application since so many of our users travel. 

Thank you,

Melanie

Photo of Pray, Melinda

Pray, Melinda

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
The VIA Agency would also be very interested in the ability to log in as a substitute user through the Replicon mobile application.  This would be a valuable efficiency.
Photo of Lo, Wai

Lo, Wai

• 19 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
We too would greatly benefit from being able to access substitute user on the mobile app.  We have many users that are mobile and rely on the app to complete timesheets but also require the substitute user function.  

Please can you consider this for your roadmap
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Wai,

I will have my product management team see if this is something that they have already planned. I am also marking this as an idea as currently this is not achievable.
Photo of Charlene Eriksen

Charlene Eriksen, Product Manager

• 411 Posts
  • 42 Reply Likes
Hi everyone,

For this request, I'd like to understand the use case a bit better. Are you primarily looking to approve timesheets as a substitute? Or are you also looking to enter and submit timesheets on behalf of another employee?

Thanks,
Charlene
Photo of Burk, Carol

Burk, Carol

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled please ad "substitute for a user" on the app..

Thank you for contacting Replicon support. This is in regarding with the request we received to "ad substitute for a user" on the app. The best thing here would be to post it on Community as suggested by Ashish. The reason being, all your comments will be directed to our Product Management team and they can directly reply to your Ideas.
Dear Product Management.  From my computer I can switch between multiple people that I have access to and do their expense reports for them.  On the app it is not possible.  Please let me have access to everyone I do same as on my computer with the "Substitute for a User" button.