We have been working in the Resource Allocation module within Replicon and it has been ver helpful, however yesterday we believe we discovered a bug. Within the Resources tab under Project Management, the Client field (in red box below in screenshot) is not filtering the resources below on the screen. We did not have time to play around and document the other fields (in yellow in the screenshot), but it seemed that they too were having issues with filtering the list below. The one that worked fine was the resource name. It will be important for us managing the utilization tracking and forecasting if we can get all these filters properly operating. Let us know.