Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice- Mar 7,2020

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • (Edited)
We will be performing maintenance on Gen2 cloud services, as part of our regular maintenance activity.

From Sat Mar 7, 2020 11:00:00 PM To Sun Mar 8, 2020 10:00:00 PM UTC

During this scheduled time, Gen2 Cloud services will be unavailable and there would be a minimal to no disruption in access to other cloud services.

If you have questions, please feel free to comment here or contactsupport
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 316 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Kumar Natarajan, Senthil

Kumar Natarajan, Senthil

• 34 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Vinodh,

Our timesheet period is from Sunday. But I am not able to get the data from Sunday, its gives me the data from Monday only. kindly find the below details. It would be great if you can help me.

Requrimet:

We need to have our weekly data, to give reports from Sunday to Saturday, on the below four Templates. But currently, we are getting it from Monday to Sunday. 

On the first two templates, We can bring the data from Sat to Sun in replicon as week by adding the Timesheet Period field in the below templates. 

1)Time Sheet Hours By Day

2)Resource template

But the below two templates are not having That Timesheet Period Field, where we can use it and bring the data from Sunday to Saturday are week.

3) Time Off - Bookings template

4) Project Team Assignment template

Can you help me with this, I am new to Replicon and I see you are the only person who gives us a fast response.

Hoping for the best.

Thank you,

Senthil.

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 316 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
This question was asked on scheduled maintenance Notice.

Please reference the new conversation here: Report Filter
Photo of Kumar Natarajan, Senthil

Kumar Natarajan, Senthil

• 34 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Vinodh,

Our timesheet period is from Sunday. But I am not able to get the data from Sunday, its gives me the data from Monday only. kindly find the below details. It would be great if you can help me.

Requriment:

We need to have our weekly data, to give reports from Sunday to Saturday, on the below four Templates. But currently, we are getting it from Monday to Sunday. 

On the first two templates, We can bring the data from Sat to Sun in replicon as week by adding the Timesheet Period field in the below templates. 

1)Time Sheet Hours By Day

2)Resource template

But the below two templates are not having That Timesheet Period Field, where we can use it and bring the data from Sunday to Saturday are week.

3) Time Off - Bookings template

4) Project Team Assignment template

Can you help me with this, I am new to Replicon and I see you are the only person who gives us a fast response.

Hoping for the best.

Thank you,

Senthil.