This week we updated the schedule page filters, timesheet reports, and the Replicon Mobile apps for Android and iOS. We also fixed some issues.
Updates to schedule filters
Filtering on the Schedule page has been updated. With the new filter design, you can select multiple values within each filter. This allows better control over what information is shown on the schedule.
New My Project columns in timesheet reports
The Timesheet Day, Timesheet Period, and Project Time Allocation report templates now have the following new columns:
- My Projects’ Hrs (In Period)
- My Projects’ Billable Hrs (In Period)
- My Projects’ Non-billable Hrs (In Period)
These columns allow project managers to easily see totals for their projects.
Upcoming change to timesheet reports
When reporting on time entry details, limited project managers and client representatives will only see time entries for their projects. Currently they see all entries in reports.
Update to Replicon Mobile apps for Android and iOS
Replicon Mobile for Android 18.104.22.168 and Replicon Mobile for iOS 22.214.171.124 are now available. The updates include:
- The ability to view time off data in hours
- Support for MobileIron mobile device management (MDM)
- Support for AirWatch MDM on iOS (AirWatch support was already available for the Android app)
- Bug fixes and app stability improvements
- Scheduled reports are intermittently failing and reports are being disabled
- When a user’s session times out, the user sees an intermittent error stating “You do not have any permissions or templates”
Be the first to post a reply!