Release notes Nov 28 - Dec 4 2016

• Announcement
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
This week we made some improvements and fixed an issue.

Improvements

• We’ve started rolling out pieces of a new billing targets feature, including a new Target Billable Hours page in the Administration section. In an upcoming release, we’ll be launching timesheet and dashboard graphs that employees and their managers can use to compare actual hours billed against targets.
  • You can now filter your list of clocks on the Administration > Manage CloudClocks page by disabled or enabled status

Fixed issues

• On the Administration> Manage Clocks > Clock Details page, if you broaden the date range span, dots representing unsent punches may disappear
Photo of Paula T

Paula T, Official Rep

• 175 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Tony Weber

Tony Weber

• 80 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Is "productivity" really the right word? In my experience, what you are calling "productivity" has been called "utilization". Also, it seems like you'll are starting with this at a more finely grained level than is necessary. I'm used to just setting a utilization rate (targeted percentage of billable time) for each employee, rather than having to enter billable hours targeted on a month by month basis per user. 
Photo of Tom Tobin

Tom Tobin

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's really "Billable Target". If we did a percentage of billable time, as you ask, it would probably be a utilization target, but as the feature is today, we are only looking at billable hours per month. We do model utilization as the percentage of time for resources in the Professional Services Automation, but without a target percent amount yet. We're going to fix the naming today.
Photo of Leeks, Jon

Leeks, Jon

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
If we can't do percentages then we will need to use decimals as well. This currently forces us to round to the next whole number.
Photo of Leeks, Jon

Leeks, Jon

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can I pull these hours out of a report, not the dashboard?

Can I also use the RIA tool to mass import billable targets?

Thanks for the update, if we can do both of the above, this will really help our teams out!
Photo of Tom Tobin

Tom Tobin

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Jon,

You can pull these targets and actual hours out of the "Resource Productivity Template" as it's called today. We are probably going to change that to be "Target Billable Hours Template" to match everywhere else the name being used.

I'm finding out about the RIA tool.