This week, we made some improvements to reports and fixed a few issues.
- Any report custom columns that show date and time are now available as DateTime type values, and DateTime functions are now available when you’re creating a custom column in a report. Refer to Operators and functions for use in custom columns for a list of the DateTime functions available.
- A Validation Messages column is now available in the Timesheet Period report template. This lists the last few timesheet validation messages shown on the configurable timesheet in question. You can use this to help track usage patterns for multiple timesheets at once.
- Due to a caching issue, if you select and save a new language via the Settings page, the application language doesn’t update
- In Replicon Mobile for iOS, if a time off booking spans two timesheet periods, the time off total displayed in the timesheet summary shows incorrect hours for the first timesheet period
- In Replicon Mobile for iOS, users who have not punched in may not display under Dashboard > Punch Team Status > Not In
Be the first to post a reply!