Release notes Jan 1 - Jan 7 2018

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • (Edited)
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, added a new default rule for time off policies, and changed the look of the Timesheets tab in user profiles.

Update to Mobile for Android

Replicon Mobile for Android 1.0.97.3 is now available in the Play store. It includes bug fixes.

Ability to set a starting balance that expires

We’ve added a Starting Balance Set To with Expiry default starting policy rule that allows you to set an expiry date for starting time off balances. With this rule, you can specify that hours are paid out upon expiry, providing you’re using hours in the time off type, not days.

This type of rule will primarily be used by those moving to Replicon, who need to migrate existing balances that are set to expire. We offer accrual and limitation expiry rules that fulfill most other time off expiration requirements. This new rule is available in new time off.

Improvements

• We’ve updated the look of the Timesheet tab in user profiles to match the rest of the user profile tabs. Now, the Save button will only display once you’ve made a change to timesheet settings

----

Click here for a summary of new features added to Replicon in the past six months.
Photo of Paula Tannahill

Paula Tannahill, Official Rep

• 154 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi,

Does the updated look of  the Timesheet tab not apply to Gen3?

I have notice that some of the updates made by Replicon does not apply to Gen3 is this correct?

Regards

Rose
Photo of Paula Tannahill

Paula Tannahill, Official Rep

• 154 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Rose,

That change to the Timesheet tab in user profiles applies to all ‘Gen3’ instances that include timesheets. If you make a change to user timesheet settings, you should see the settings become highlighted, and a Save User Timesheet Settings button appear.

Let me know if you're not seeing this change in user profiles.

RE: ‘Gen3’ - some people use the term Gen3 to refer to both our new product suite and legacy products, while some mean just the legacy products. These are the release notes for both new and legacy.

Many changes we release apply to both product suites, but some apply only to the new suite of products. I try to remember to include any product restrictions in the feature descriptions.

In the case of the Timesheet tab change, it applies to both legacy and new products.

Hope that helps... Let me know if it doesn’t.

Thanks,

Paula

(Here’s info about the product suites: https://www.replicon.com/help/choosing-your-products)
(Edited)
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi Paula, 

Thank you for your reply it's important to know what the product suites changes just so I don't get disappointed as I think that would be good to use then find out it the change do not apply to Company.

Regards

Rose