This past week we made updates to time punch pages and the Android and iOS versions of CloudClock. We also fixed several issues.
Time off data added to the Time Punches pages
Time off data is now shown on the Team > Time Punches and Payroll > Time Punches pages. This allows supervisors and payroll managers to see all time for an employee’s days in one place. If an employee has time off, sick time, or if there is a holiday, it is shown next to their punch information.
Improvements to the Clock In or Out page
The Clock In or Out page has been updated so you can more clearly see your punchdetails:
- The Punch History table has been renamed Today’s Time Punches
- You can now access your audit history and access your punches on your timesheet directly from the Clock In or Out page
- You can also see your picture, punch method, location, and activities, if available.
CloudClock now available offline
Users can now clock in or out when the CloudClock is offline. Punches will be uploaded to the server the next time the CloudClock connects to the internet.
Ability to edit time on CloudClock for iOS
Employees can now edit the time of punches on the CloudClock. To use this feature, the employee’s punch entry policy must have the Employee edits option set to Everything.
- A delay may occur before the punch confirmation screen appears on CloudClock.
- A timesheet’s Approval History tab shows an erroneous Approved state where the system appears to have approved the timesheet. Note that although this issue has been fixed, System still appears in the Approvers list accessed from the See all approvers link.
- Projects with many tasks may load slowly.
- Last week’s release notes incorrectly reported an improvement to the loading time of the Payroll > Timesheets page.
There are no replies.