Major Feature Launched Last Month:
Many organizations use a system of cost allocation to attribute the cost of internal services to the departments or business units who use them.
Companies can now can use Replicon to allocate the costs of a project to different clients or cost centers. Project managers or administrators can assign multiple clients to a project, and specify what percent of the project’s costs should be allocated to each client. Then they can view allocated project hours and their corresponding costs in a project list view and export them via reports.
For example, a company might have a recruiter that performs work for multiple departments. For budgeting purposes, they can now use Replicon to distribute the costs of the recruiter’s services among the departments that use them.
Upcoming enhancements to this feature:
In the near future, we’ll be adding the capability to assign effective dates to allocations, so that companies can update and track percentages assigned to different business units over time.
Within the next few months, we’ll be launching a payroll workbench that will give payroll managers greater visibility into their pay data and increased control when generating payroll.
The new workbench will let payroll managers:
- View the status of all their pay data, including adjustments
- See what data has and hasn't been exported
- Find exactly what data changed since last export, with original hours displayed alongside adjusted hours
- Filter and drill down to view data for individual dates, as well as summaries across date ranges
- Export pay directly from the page where they manage their pay data
Please see the release notes for detailed information on cost allocation or contact your Customer Success Manager to learn how to enable new features in your current environment.
Be the first to post a reply!