Major Feature Launched Last Month:
CloudClock Monitoring Interface
In November, we launched our CloudClock monitoring interface in the Replicon web app. This page allows CloudClock administrators to view the status of all of their clocks from a single convenient location.
To prevent punch issues, it’s important that CloudClocks remain online at all times. This new interface lets administrators:
- Confirm that all clocks are currently connected
- View graphical uptime trends to identify what might be causing connectivity issues
- Check whether any punches haven’t synced with Replicon
- See a graphical history of unsent punches over time to help troubleshoot punch issues
- View a host of other details about their clocks, such as the CloudClock app and iOS versions deployed on each clock
Target Billable Hours
In the next couple of weeks, we’ll be launching a feature that will allow project resources and their managers to compare billable hours to monthly targets set by administrators.
Billing target data will be accessible in three ways:
- Resources will be able to track their own progress using a graph in their timesheet. The graph will show their billable hours for the month versus the target number. Timesheets will also display graphs that show how well departments and the company as a whole are doing in meeting their billing targets. Resources can use these graphs to compare their performance to others’ without needing access to their teammates’ confidential billing numbers.
- Project managers and resource supervisors will be able to use dashboard graphs to view their reports’ progress toward billing targets.
- Administrators with project permissions can compare actual billable hours to the targets they set using a new report template.
Be the first to post a reply!