Mass Projects / Tasks Updates

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Can someone at Replicon update the answer to this problem which is now over 3 years old.

It's very annoying  for your Customers having to keep waiting after all this time  to get something done  as this was available Gen 2. Replicon is supposed to make our life easier not having do this manaully,. I have tired your RIA-Replicon Import   does not for my company.
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
  • All of them

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Derek

Derek, Product Manager

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Rose,

Thanks for taking the time to post.  We understand that this is a feature that is very important to you.  It is something that we would like to provide at some point in the future.  Unfortunately, we have other priorities that we are focussed on delivering right now.  We continually review and revisit our priorities and this item has remained on the list.  

Derek
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi Derek, 

Thank you for your reply, I not happy with this & I am sure a lot more Replicon Customers will  not be happy either.

If you go back to some of the previous emails you will see  the following was sent out 2 years ago:-
Hi everyone,

As I mentioned previously, we had a high number of customer commitments in 2015. Unfortunately this means we weren't able to get to this before the end of the year. But please be assured it's prioritized for early 2016.

Thanks very much for your patience with this. We know it's important to you and are working to get this functionality to you as soon as we can. 

This functionality has been Under Consideration for 3 years. 

Very disappointed.,I will probably be retired before this happens.

Rose

Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Photo of Etse, Gonzalo

Etse, Gonzalo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having too many problems with RIA. It updates sometimes, sometimes it crashes, or sends errors. It's a waste of time and I can't give Project Managers, that are already occupied, this tool.  
You need to set a timeline for this or we will see to change the software in the following months.