Mass Edit Project Release

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Hi,

While I am happy to see the new Mass Edit Project release. I am very disappointed not to see a Mass Edit for ex Users  who are no longer required to be attached to Project(s)

This is one major issue within Replicon, which is very time consuming if you have hundreds of projects. I am sure I not the only user would like to see this feature going forward

Yes, I know I can use the RIA tool, but I should not have to use another tool, when this should be done in Replcion.

Will this feature be added sooner than later to Gen 3, as it was in Gen 2?

Not happy a User

Rose
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
  • Frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1522 Posts
  • 106 Reply Likes
HI Rose,

I will have this looked upon by the respective team and update the thread accordingly

Thanks,
Aashnee
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Thank you, much appreciated, this feature is needed for all Replicon users

Rose
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi,

Any update yet, I have tried RIA tool does not work for me, I contacted RIA Support , still waiting for a reply

Thanks

Rose
Photo of Karen Chao

Karen Chao, Product Manager

• 117 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
Hi Rose,

Sorry to hear you are frustrated with this. We are moving the needle in the right direction and have not had the chance to address this particular concern. I hope you can get the RIA tool to work in the interim.

We don't have plans to work on this particular feature this quarter because we are trying to build out some new functionality around billing (more information to come on that), but I hope we can revisit this soon. 

Best, Karen
(Edited)
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi,

Do you have any idea on when this will up & running. The first request for this feature was over 2 years ago?

If someone from Replicon can give an update on this ASAP

Very  frustrated 

Rose
Photo of Rose

Rose

• 111 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi,

Do you have any idea on when this will up & running. The first request for this feature was over 2 years ago?

If someone from Replicon can give an update on this ASAP

Can someone actually answer this question as we have been waiting for 3 years for this feature???

Very  frustrated 

Rose