How can I find out who created a report?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Our Reports are out of hand. I'd like to delete reports I have created, but I don't know where to find properties. How can I find out who created a report?
Photo of mary odonnell

mary odonnell

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 289 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hello Mary,

Thank you for posting in Replicon Community.

As I correctly understand you would like to manage the Reports.

Ideally, when you go to the Reports tab you will see your reports (the reports that you have created) and the reports that are shared with you (other person created reports and shared with you).

For example:

In the above screenshot, the owner column shows the name of the person who created the report (If it was shared with you).

To know more about saving and sharing reports please refer to the below article:

https://www.replicon.com/help/saving-and-sharing-reports/

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

V.Vinodh
Photo of mary odonnell

mary odonnell

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The interface you show does not look like ours. We have Gen 2. How can I display the owner/creator of each report listed in our Reports folder?
Photo of mary odonnell

mary odonnell

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We have a report called, Report Creator, but it does not list all the reports in our Report folder. The report only has one filter; Owner and always generates the same information no matter how many new reports have been added. See attached screenshots
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 289 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hello Mary,

Thank you for the response.

Really sorry about the confusion here.

In Replicon Gen 2, you can open the report and refer to "Generated By", who is the owner of the report.

Example:

The report "Report Creator" that you are referring to will display the report that is scheduled with the recipient details.

Hope this information helps and please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Vinodh.V