Holidays populating on timesheet despite no holiday schedule selected.

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Acknowledged
We have a number of independent contractors that work for our company. Since they aren't employees, they do not get paid holidays. For that reason, "None" is selected for the holiday calendar. I was made aware today that one of these contractors had holiday hours automatically added to their timesheets for Thanksgiving and the day after. I confirmed that no holiday calendar was selected for them and there is no audit trail showing any changes have been made. If no schedule is selected, does Replicon default to our employee calendar? 
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 83 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 86 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for posting your query in Replicon Community.

As per my understanding, you have not assigned the holiday calendar to the contractors but the holiday was populated.

The Holiday population will not happen if the calendar is not assigned as the system will not know if there is a holiday.

As per my understanding, the user profile Audit can give details about the changes made.

Once you open the user profile Audit log filter it by the dates and check if this populates the results and then check.

Only a user with Admin permission can make changes in here so please check with your team internally and check if this was made by any user with Admin permission.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

V.Vinodh
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 83 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I am the primary Replicon admin and I have full admin access. I selected specific dates in the audit log and saw where the holiday calendar was changes to "None" in April of this year. Since then there has been no change to the holiday calendar. 
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 86 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for the response.

We might require more information about this and we would ask our Support team to reach out to you and then assist you with this.

Based on your support entitlement we will reach out to you to collect more information specific to your instance.

Regards,

V.Vinodh
(Edited)