Holidays not populating for some employees

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
One of our India employees contacted me about his timesheet for January 13-19. He had put in a vacation request for 13-17. January 15 is a holiday and should have auto populated on his timesheet, but for some reason it did not. The day appears greyed out, which usually indicates a holiday. But all that appears are four vacation days. Below are screenshots of his timesheet, the time off request and the time off balance. As you can see from the time off request, Replicon appears to only count three days instead of four, as if acknowledging that one of the days is a holiday. Yet under his balance, that day is deducted as if it were vacation. 

I tried to fix this by asking Replicon to populate the holidays for 2020 under the employee's user profile, but so far the missed holiday has not appeared. Would appreciate some assistance on this. I guess my only other option is to delete and recreate the timesheet and hope the holiday appears then. 
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for posting your query in Replicon Community.

Unfortunately, we do not see the screenshot.

We understand that the holiday for 15- January 2020 is not populated on the user timesheet.

We would suggest you go to the user profile and then populate the holiday from there.

Administration--- Users--- Schedule---Add Holiday Bookings

Please refer to the below screenshot:

This must ideally populate the Holiday and if you encounter any further issues, please do let us know.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Not sure why the pics didn't post but here they are. As I said in my original statement, I already tried to add holiday booking in the way you are suggesting several hours ago. Nothing has changed. 
Photo of Vinodh.V

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for the screenshot.

The Holiday population will have a different time-off type and the rest must be one booking.

We would need to check your instance.

I will ask our support team to reach out to you and then assist you with this scenario.

Regards,
Vinodh.V
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I'm aware that the holiday population has a different name. I've been approving time off requests and timesheets in Replicon for five years. The issue is that 1) the holiday time did not populate despite greying out the day, and 2) the holiday hours were counted as vacation by Replicon according to the balance report. 
Photo of Vinodh.V

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for the response.

One of our Support team members will reach out to you, and then check your instance and assist you further on this.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Vinodh.V
(Edited)
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 65 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
I have seen this issue also.
The "Add Holiday Bookings" seems to only work with one day at a time.  If you select a range of days e.g. over Xmas, it will not work.  If you select a day at a time then this will work but is long winded and the feature obviously doesn't work correctly.

I have also seen a user with more than one holiday booking for the same day!! don't know how this happened but was corrected when I deleted one of the booking via Payroll tab.

I have also seen the system being confused when I amend a holiday booking (via payroll tab) to add in a date range where there is another absence already booked in the range. 
Photo of Vinodh.V

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello McWhirter,

Thank you for posting in Replicon Community.

The Holiday population will work based on the Holiday that is added in the Holiday calendar.

At times the auto population does not work if the user is not assigned with the calendar or time off not assigned etc.

We request you to share more information about the reported problem and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
Photo of Barens, Kelly

Barens, Kelly

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
An update on my original post. We never figured out why the holiday time didn't populate, I ended up having to delete the timesheet and then recreate it so the holiday would appear. 
Photo of Vinodh.V

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for the response.

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

If you encounter this problem again please do contact us and we will investigate and share the reason with you.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
Photo of Haider, Franz

Haider, Franz

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,

there's one missing day for Germany, it's June, 11. It's called "Fronleichnam", "Corpus Christ" in english. I've submitted my holiday request and it will take five days, but that's not correct for this day is holiday in Germany. What's to do now ?

Regards, HF.
Photo of Vinodh.V

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Franz,

Thank you for posting your query in Replicon Community.

As I correctly understand the company holiday did not populate.

We will have to basically check if this holiday is added to the Calendar attached to your user profile.

Next, we need to understand if the Holiday time off type is assigned to you in your user profile.

Do you have administrator permission in Replicon?

If you have already submitted a holiday, then we can delete the booked Holiday and then auto-populate the Holiday by going to your user profile:

Administration---Users--- Your user profile---- Schedule and then Add Holiday Bookings

For your reference:

If you do not have Admin permission please get in touch with your internal admin team.

Regards,

Vinodh.V