Hide time off hours

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Not Planned
Track travel days. I would like to have my staff enter their travel days on the calendar for tracking purposes without it automatically populating their timesheet with 8 hours.
Photo of Chris Higgins

Chris Higgins

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

• 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Chris,

Thank you for using Replicon Community.

We are currently looking into this idea.

Regards,

Lingaraj
Photo of KJ

KJ

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
This would be helpful for us too!
Photo of Sangeet Saurabh

Sangeet Saurabh

• 53 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Chris,

Interesting idea. Basically, we need a way in our system to track non-productive time (i.e. neither a work time nor a break or time-off) like travel time, training etc. We will consider this for future roadmap.

Thanks,
Sangeet 
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 55 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

This would be a great addition as there is no way to track this type of absence without it impacting the weekly timesheet. I currently have 2 time off types that could use this facility now.

Has it been added to the roadmap and do you have a date for implementation?

Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

• 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Ann,

We do not have an ETA as of now for this.

Thanks,
Lingaraj
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 55 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

I am under pressure from management to provide a calendar that can be used to record users "where abouts" e.g. out on client site, travelling, on training course etc..

I don't really want to create a global outlook calendar for this OR use another tool when Replicon has a partial solution in its absence processing but I need it to be able to record office absence events such as above that will not be recorded in the timesheet e.g. visual display only in the calendar.

Can you please review this feature as a matter of urgency and let me know if it will be implemented. This will help me to decide if I need to implement a temporary or permanent solution.

Obviously there are others who have a need for this functionality (this conversation and other similar)

Photo of Nuno Ferreira

Nuno Ferreira, Champion

• 193 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi! 

This feature is very interesting and would solve some of our issues.

+1 one on this! :)

Nuno
Photo of Lisa Dillon

Lisa Dillon

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
I was trying to figure out how to do this very thing in Replicon today!  It sure would be helpful to have time off types that show in the calendar but do not record as time in the timesheet.
Photo of Karen Chao

Karen Chao, Product Manager

• 117 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
Hi,

We don't have plans to support this right now, but we will reconsider as we start planning for next year. 

Thanks, Karen
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 55 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Is there any further progress on this feature as its been raised by a number of your clients (this conversation and other similar cones) and its obvious there is a need for this feature.
Photo of Karen Chao

Karen Chao, Product Manager

• 117 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
All, 

The feature makes sense. This did not make it in our list of priorities for the first half of the year. I will keep you posted if our plans change. 

Thanks, Karen
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 55 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Any update for this feature?

I'm under pressure from Management to find another tool to support this.

Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1657 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
HI Ann,

Apologies for the delay however, this is something that is still not planned. I have put this forward to my team again and will await their response.

Thanks,
Aashnee
Photo of Ann McWhirter

Ann McWhirter

• 55 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Any update on this feature again!

I (as well as others) still have a need for this feature.