Estimated Billing

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I was assuming that "estimated billing" column inside the reports is the result of all the task assigned to this project (hours) per the rate we have for each resource (user) personnel. but when I selected the amount is always zero... how can I have a column reflect the amount of my estimated hours per rate of each person?

(Originally posted by SAguilera)
Photo of Archived Post

Archived Post, Official Rep

• 2132 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Archived Post

Archived Post, Official Rep

• 2132 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi,

Thank you for using Replicon Community.

Estimated Billing is calculated as Estimated Hours (Selected Dates) x Hourly Billing Rate Amount. Estimated Hours is calculated based on resource allocation to tasks. Only the Professional Services Management(PSM) and Project Portfolio Management(PPM) products will allow you to setup resource allocation. Calculating task based estimated billing for resources would not be possible.

Thanks,

Lingaraj

(Originally posted by Lingaraj Dharwad)
Photo of Bunk, Adam

Bunk, Adam

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi, what does "Billing Estimated (all dates)" calculate if you do not have PSM or PPM products? Our platform has data for the field called "Hours Estimated (all dates)" but it does not seem to be multiplying them by anything as all of our "Billing Estimated (all dates)" data is blank.
Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1583 Posts
  • 108 Reply Likes
Hi Adam,

Would you be available for a quick call to discuss this?

Thanks.
Aashnee
Photo of Paul Evershed

Paul Evershed

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Aashnee- I've been reading your forum and several cases of interest stop with 'support will be in touch' or 'are you available for a call'- for the benefit of forum users are you able to share your answers on the forum?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Photo of Aashnee Kamboj

Aashnee Kamboj, Community Moderator

• 1579 Posts
  • 108 Reply Likes
Hi Paul,

Thank you for using the Replicon Community!

Wherever we make a call from the Community side ("please let us know if you are available for a call"), we do try and update the post with a response in most cases. And in some cases like this one, we don't receive a response from the customer at all. However, since our support team follows on the other issues ("support will be touch") we mark the community post as acknowledged. This is done as in most cases the support will have a webex meeting with the customers and help them resolve the issue which is specific to their instance. This leads to not disclosing the information related to the customer on the forum.

However, we do understand the need to know the solution and going forward we will make it a point to generalize the solution and update the same. In case you have an issue that was addressed in either of the above ways, please do let us know and we will help you resolve the same.

Thanks,
Aashnee