We have numerous Project Managers that create projects in Replicon for many clients. We currently use Billing Rates under Administration to create individual billing rates specific to the client and project in question. Then we add those rates to the billing rate tab in said project. We've noticed that on many of our projects, this billing rate tab already contains numerous billing rates that are not at all associated with the project. Not sure if they appeared due to a project being copied but that seems unlikely. We've also asked several of the Project Managers if they added the billing rates, to which they have all said no. Each billing rate has to be removed one at a time from the tab which can take forever. Just wondering if this is a common issue and if there is a way to figure out why this is happening. I will be creating some test projects to see if I can replicate it.