Does Power BI import pull in all clients on a project?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Acknowledged
I have successfully connected Power BI to our data and everything is working perfectly except that on some projects I have multiple clients and allocations (eg: Sales 60%, IT 40%) and only client #1 pulls in to PBI and I cannot see the allocation percentages for any clients, even client #1. 

Am I doing something wrong or is PBI limited to one client per project and no allocations?

Thank you.
Photo of Palumbo, Joe

Palumbo, Joe

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 344 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Joe,

Thank you for Posting in Replicon Community.

As I correctly understand you are only able to see the allocation for one client not for all the clients.

Can you please share some screenshot, for better understanding.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
Photo of Palumbo, Joe

Palumbo, Joe

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you for quick reply. Please see below. "Project X Implementation" has 2 clients as highlighted at 60/40 split, but in PBI, all I see is the highlighted below - Client #1 ("Client Services") successfully loads, but no other clients and no allocations for any. I do not see any other PBI fields for Client 2-n and/or allocations?

Replicon Project:

PBI:

(Edited)
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 344 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Joe,

Thank you for the details.

Currently, we can see the data allocated by client only. And the percentage of details are not available.

I will have this post assigned to our product management team to share their thought.

Sample:

I have also tried to create an OEF in the project level, where you can define the number of Clients:

To know more about OEF(Dynamic Custom Fields), Refer to the below article:

https://www.replicon.com/help/creating-custom-fields/

Sample:

I Understand, this is not an effective workaround, this mainly helps, if you just want to know the number of allocated Clients, we can also add the % to the UDF values (1= 100%, 2=50%)--This is manual calculation.

We appreciate your efforts to post this feature request.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
(Edited)