We have a holiday calendar that automatically populates 8hr holidays for all employees, but some employees earn less than 8hrs per holiday. How can I edit employee's timesheets so that they can earn a different number of hours for holidays?
In order to edit a Time Off booking, we must first confirm if the associated Time Off type is setup with 'Minimum Increment for Time Off Bookings' as None.
Steps to check are as follows:-
1. Log into Replicon as Administrator. 2. Go to Time Off Types under Time Off. 3. Click on the required Time Off type eg., Holiday. 4. Ensure 'Minimum Increment for Time Off Bookings' is set to None as per the screenshot below.
Once this is confirmed next you will need to edit this Time Off booking and book it again as Partial Time Off.
I have listed the steps below:-
1. Log into Replicon as Payroll Manager. 2. Go to Payroll > Time Off > Time Off Bookings. 3. Search and click on the Time Off booking which needs editing.
4. Click on 'Edit Time Off'.
5. Click on 'Partial Day Off'.
6. Enter the required number of Partial Hours & Start Time.