Custom Reports

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
When I create a new report, I am provided with a list of report types that I can customize with some limitations. My question is, is there a way to select individual report columns regardless of which report type the column came from? The data I need is available but there isn't a way to customize a report across report types. For example, I want to create a report that incorporates project/task data with timesheet hour data.

(Originally posted by rldavis)
Photo of Archived Post

Archived Post, Official Rep

• 2132 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Archived Post

Archived Post, Official Rep

• 2132 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi,   Thank you for using Replicon Community.   Permissions in Replicon control the visibility to data in reports. Certain permissions will allow visibility to specific report templates. Columns in these report templates are again dependent on the permissions. Also to make it easy for companies to restrict visibility to certain types of data to users you find columns are available in specific report templates only. Hence the limitation to have all columns or fields for any report.

However, if you are looking for obtaining Timesheet Hour Data in a Project report, we recommend using the Task Time, Expense, Cost & Billing data template and enable the Actual Hours (Selected Dates) column along with Project Name and Task Name. Based on the Date Range you select it will show the Timesheet data.

You can also download the Report Field Matrix from the link below, this has information about all the columns and which templates they are available under. 

http://www.replicon.com/product-documentation

Thanks,    

(Originally posted by Lingaraj Dharwad)