Custom Reports in Dashboards

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Under Consideration
What would be helpful is being able to turn a report into a Dashboard.
Photo of Raul Ventura

Raul Ventura

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mathieu Fenniak

Mathieu Fenniak, Innovation Engineer

• 23 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hey Paul,

Sounds like a really interesting idea!  Are you thinking that you'd be able to see the table of data from a report, in a dashboard?

We have considered allowing the table from the dashboard editor to be placed on a dashboard, just like a chart.  But we put this off for a bit until we have some more flexible layout options on the dashboard.

Mathieu
Photo of Raul Ventura

Raul Ventura

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
That is exactly my thought! Many companies are now going the CRM route and adapting. Given the reporting functionality is similar, I believe adaption will be much easier, be able to provide necessary info on the fly to the executive staff. At the moment, Replicon reports can get very messy, when your just looking at numbers. 

Thanks!
Photo of Mathieu Fenniak

Mathieu Fenniak, Innovation Engineer

• 23 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Great idea, thanks so much for your feedback.
Photo of Janet Bundza

Janet Bundza

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I second this.  We should be able to create a dashboard off of any report we are able to create in Replicon.  This way you can graphically see the summaries that you are obtaining from the report.  I know Salesforce dashboards does just this.  And when you click on the actual graphical, it will take you to the report that generated the data.  Please do this!!!
Photo of Nottingham, Nicole

Nottingham, Nicole

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
This would be great! I export reports weekly so I can create graphs.