Copy/Paste Comments

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Is it possible to copy and paste comments added to time entries from one box to another?
Photo of Shane, Sharon

Shane, Sharon

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 332 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Replicon.

You can manually copy the comments from one cell and paste it into another cell.

Alternatively, you can use the Autofill functionality to populate the timesheets without the time entry but can copy the OEF and comments.

To know more about this functionality we would suggest you refer to the below article:

https://www.replicon.com/help/auto-filling-your-timesheet/

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
Photo of Shane, Sharon

Shane, Sharon

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Thank you VInodh. For some reason I didn’t think this worked but I just tried it again and it does. (I didn't actually see the answer to my question on the page link you provided to auto filling from previous timesheets.  I was asking about copying comments within the same timesheet)

Another question:  Is it possible to delete comments other than by going in to them and backspacing through the whole comment?

Regards,
Sharon

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 332 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the response.

The link that was provided is just a suggestion if your users enter the same comments every day and want that to be auto-populated on their timesheet.

Unfortunately, to delete the comments you will have to go to the cell and then backspace it or select it and hit delete on your computer keyboard

Regards,

Vinodh.V