Copy a row from previous time sheet into a new time sheet

• Idea
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Not Planned
It would be a big time saver if employees could select specific entries to copy from a previous time sheet to a new time sheet. It could be an option added to the Copy Time sheet window already in place; copy all entries or specific entries.  This sure would make the program more user friendly.  Is this being considered? 
Photo of Rick Fox

Rick Fox

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Rick,

I will have this communicated to our Product management team and will update the thread in case of any progress on the same
Photo of Charlene Eriksen

Charlene Eriksen, Product Manager

• 423 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi Rick, 

This is not something that we can support currently, as our copy functionality is designed to be very customizable. The technical approach to provide this customizability limits what we can show in the application UI. I'll leave this request for others to chime in and if there are a number of people interested, we could look into the feasibility of adding more options in the UI.

Thanks,
Charlene
Photo of Holden, Anthony

Holden, Anthony

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, following up on this, i'd just like to be able to copy the previous week's time entries (excluding time data). Kind of like having a template to start from each week. As it is, each new week starts empty, needing to be populated from scratch.
Is this at all possible?
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 87 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello Anthony,

This functionality is available and we would request you to refer to the below articles:

https://www.replicon.com/help/choosing-how-timesheets-are-pre-filled/
https://www.replicon.com/help/auto-filling-your-timesheet/

Note: This functionality must be enabled from the timesheet template assigned to your user profile. If you do not have Administrator permission your internal Administrator, intervention is required to enable this functionality.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

V.Vinodh
(Edited)