Comment section for Projects to update on status.

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Acknowledged
I would like to be able to have comments added to a project as to status update or what has/needs to be completed.   Is there a spot that this can be managed?   I see previous posts on this subject but they were like 4 years ago, so checking to see if there are any new developments on this feature.   Ultimately, I would like to run a report on all "Active" projects with comments, so we can manage the status.   Can this be completed via dashboards?  
Photo of Dean

Dean

• 35 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Dean,

We have an option to create a custom field on the project level which would allow you to enter a comment and the same can be tracked using reports only.
Photo of Dean

Dean

• 35 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Is this something I can do or does Replicon have to complete?  And please advise if there is a cost associated with this before any changes are completed.

(Edited)
Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 185 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Dean, 

You will be able to create a fixed custom field with the existing setup, Please go through the instructions on the link mentioned below to create a fixed custom field on the project level.

Link : https://www.replicon.com/help/creating-custom-fields/#Fixed-custom-fields