Replicon makes improvements to the CloudClock app on a regular basis. To receive new features and critical fixes, you must update the app.
Therefore, we strongly recommend you set up your CloudClocks to automatically install app updates. This ensures you are always using the best available version of the app.
To enable automatic updates on an iPad:
- Go to your iPad's Settings.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store menu item.
- Under Automatic Downloads, enable the Updates item so it shows green.
Note, you don't have to enable the Apps option. That setting enables automatic download of apps you've purchased using other devices, and is not related to automatic app updates.
If you're a legacy Android user, you can enable automatic updates as follows:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your tablet.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select the Auto-update apps at any time option.
If you need help or have any questions, please contact Replicon Support.
Be the first to post a reply!