Bank Additional Hours - Can we make the tickbox default to ticked?

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Hi 

Our users often forget to tick the 'bank additional hours' box at the bottom of their timesheets before submitting.  Is there a way that the box can default to being ticked?  90% of the time our users bank their additional hours - the other 10% claim as overtime.  

It would save use a lot of effort in correcting mistakes if the box was automatically ticked.  

Thanks 
Laura 
Photo of Laura Porter

Laura Porter

  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Laura,

Thank you for using Replicon community,

We are reviewing your idea.

Regards,
Lingaraj
Photo of Lingaraj Dharwad

Lingaraj Dharwad, Product Champion

  • 1100 Posts
  • 46 Reply Likes
Hi Laura,

I have received an update from the product management team that, this idea is currently under consideration. We will post further updates as and when we get them.

Thanks,
Lingaraj