Audit Report Needed

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Looking for Replicon to add an audit report feature. Currently besides looking at the COST tab to see users who havent entered in any time, there is no way to pull this information in Report format. Our Company would love to be able to see active users that have not logged in to track time in order to audit anyone not tracking time. Hoping this can be added as an enhancement
Photo of Lombardi, Anthony

Lombardi, Anthony

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Replicon Community.

As I correctly understand you would like to get the users who have not entered the time on the timesheet.

We can create a timesheet based report and get the information.

For example:

I have created a new report based on "Timesheet period template" and enabled a filter for "Approval status"

The output of the report:

This report will give you all the timesheet status, if you want only unsubmitted timesheet, you can filter it.

Hope this information helps and please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Note: If the user never logged in to generate the timesheets, then the timesheet will not be available.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
(Edited)
Photo of Lombardi, Anthony

Lombardi, Anthony

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thank you! i tested this, but it only shows zero if someone entered a zero. We want to find a way to show if  the user never logged in to generate the timesheets.
Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 330 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the response.

The above report will give the details only if the timesheet is generated and if no time is entered.

How are the users entering time on their timesheets?

-Do you have punch based timesheets?
-Do they just enter the hours worked or do they enter the in and the out time?

Please share the above details to assist you better.

Regards,

Vinodh.V