Add IP address or Hostname to login

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
It will be a good idea to add a feature where the admins can check from which IP address, or from which Computer Name - Host Name are the punches and login made. 

It will help us to confirm that people are clocking in, and making punches from their assigned computers. 
Photo of NAVARRO, ALEXIS

NAVARRO, ALEXIS

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 134 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Alexis,

Thank you for using Replicon community,

Unfortunately we don't have a report available on Replicon which will give you the IP address or the host name of the computer which was used to punch in/out and login, however we do have an option on Replicon to enable IP filtering.

IP filtering is a security feature that lets you create a range of valid IP addresses from which your Replicon instance can be accessed. Then, anyone using an IP address outside of that range can't log in to your instance, which blocks access by unauthorized users.

Please go through the instructions on the link mentioned below to know more about IP filtering on Replicon.

Link : https://www.replicon.com/help/setting-up-ip-filtering/

Thanks,
Akbar.
Photo of NAVARRO, ALEXIS

NAVARRO, ALEXIS

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Akbar, 

Unfortunately this won't work for our company , becuase we're all under the same IP range, and the problem is that, some people is sharing their Replicon credentials, and asking their teammates to punch in their behalf.

Photo of Akbar Ali Khan

Akbar Ali Khan, Official Rep

• 134 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Alexis,

Thank you for using Replicon community,

I understand your requirement here, I have forwarded this to my product management team and will get back to with an update.

Thanks,
Akbar