"resubmit for approval" when entering a comment

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
When I have a timesheet rejected and am done fixing it, I click the blue "Resubmit for Approval" button and am shown a dialog to enter a comment. After typing something in, I realized I forgot something and just out-of-habit hit the Esc key on my keyboard. Instead of closing the comment dialog and being given back my timesheet to continue working on, the dialog still closed but I then was displayed "Submitting for approval..." which never goes away and I have waited over 5 minutes to see if it finishes and it doesn't seem to. I have tried this multiple times and I can recreate the behavior, it doesn't seem to make a difference with what I type in the comment field even if I leave it blank (not filled in). 

To be clear, it does NOT seem to be submitting for approval because when I close the tab down and try again it still is waiting to be fixed. I did go ahead and enter a comment and click the button to submit and it did properly submit.

This looks like a bug when you use the Esc key
Photo of Harmon, Chris

Harmon, Chris

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • like I found a bug

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Vinodh.V

Vinodh.V, Community Moderator

• 332 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting in Replicon support.

As I correctly understand when you resubmit the timesheet, enter the comment and then hit the escape key the timesheet shows a message it is submitting.

We need additional information to assist you better and we are looping in our support team to contact you.

Regards,

Vinodh.V
(Edited)