Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 53
Photo of Olaf
Roll up on task level
We are using Tasks and Sub-Tasks to structure projects. We are only allowing entering time on the lowest task level. Therefore we need nu...
  • 17 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tony Weber
Don't allow Time Off Overdraw to carry over to new year.
We allow up to 40 hours of PTO to carry over to the next year. We allow Overdraw of PTO up to 40 hours. However, we do not want to allow ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of admin, replicon
Widget Timesheet Template
In our on premise version of Replicon our users had the ability to sort their projects on their time-sheet, this allowed them to organize...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Barens, Kelly
Need report of billable expenses for nonbillable project
Currently we run a report each month that will pull info on every expense report submitted that has billable expenses included. We then b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of George Assenheimer
Time Sheet Comments Field Size & Display
For firms that use Replicon to capture your team’s billable hours, the daily comments functionality in NA5 is limiting. Most clients req...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Vinar, Amy
Company Meeting Time - Company Calendar
We would like the ability to add an additional Company Calendars ("Holiday Calendar") such as 1 named "Company Meeting" or something to t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tony Weber
Hide Report header in PDF
When exporting a report to PDF it would be great if there was an option to hide the Report Header completely.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tony Weber
conditional formatting please
It would be great to have conditional formatting capabilities in reports. Here's a great example of it... https://help.smartsheet.com/art...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tony Weber
Would be great if the Project Summary was more useful.
Currently, I don't find the Project Summary tab to be very useful at all. I can't click or hover on a bar in the barchart to show the act...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nicole
Need a Repeat Offenders report
Want to monitor who is submitting their timesheets late so disciplinary actions can be taken. Need to see after they are already submitte...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Phil Locker
Display of project progress on timesheet
When we were using a custom "widget" timesheet, project progress (number hours used vs total estimated) was displayed on our timesheets. ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Armando
Custom Login Page
Are there any plans to eventually allow customers to customize the login page?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tony Weber
Resource planning features
Here are some nice looking Resource Planning features of another product. https://mavenlink.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001503727-Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Flo
Add custom fields to the project dashboard and being able to filter using them
It needs to be possible to add custom fields to the project dashboard. Background: We have created custom fields to the project. Example...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Aug 1 - Aug 7 2016
This week, we released our report streaming feature, changed some names related to pay calculation, and fixed some issues. We also launc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Tony Weber
Apply a discounts, credits, or pre-payments to projects
How have people handled applying things like discounts, credits, or pre-payments on projects and ultimately on invoices that then will sy...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Expense Reimbursed - Date Instead of Yes or No
The expense Reimbursed column is not very helpful.  This should really be changed to a date when the reimbursement occurred.  The longer ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Angela De Oliver
Expenses - Record the Reimbursement Date (Enhancement)
We would like an option to enter the date an expense was reimbursed on an individual or multiple level.  End Users could then see the dat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Betsy
Ability to add comments upon reimbursement
Ability for Finance person to say something like, "Check 1234 on 25-Feb," or "Sent via ACH on 25-Feb." We understand comments can be ent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tony Weber
Notification when Expense Sheet marked as Reimbursed
It would be great to have an email notification to the user when their Expense Sheets are marked as reimbursed.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned