Conversations

Photo of Smith, Cindy
Expense Reimbursed - Date Instead of Yes or No
The expense Reimbursed column is not very helpful.  This should really be changed to a date when the reimbursement occurred.  The longer ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Park, Moses
Time-Off Options
Hello, Under the "Time Off" tab, when an employee is requesting time off, is there any possible way to change/adjust the order of the ti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Are there any improvements planned for the Expense module functionality?
 It seems like all of the recent release notes are about the timesheets and project modules, but nothing new regarding the expense module...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Expense sheet date column added to main expense screen.
It would be very helpful if the Expenses main screen under both the My Replicon and Payroll tabs included a date column.  When employees ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of SW
Time Off Calendar View - Colour coded approved entries.
In the Calendar view of Time Off, all approved bookings/entries currently display the same colour green which does not allow easy differe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Is there a reason when an employee has clocked In, that both the In and Out buttons are both still active
We keep having employee that keep clocking in only, so we get time sheets with only "In" hours.  Is there a reason the "In" button is not...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Notifications in upper tool bar
It would be helpful if on the upper tool bar where it displays My Replicon, Team, Payroll, Reports, Administration in the upper right-han...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Smith, Cindy
PDF - Adjust report column width
Is there a way to adjust the column width on a .pdf report.  I could fit more columns on a page if we could reduce the size of the column...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Smith, Cindy
Custom Field Setting adding a Budget Value column
Is there a way when you create custom field that you can add both the item name and a budget value?  This would be very helpful when addi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered