Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 160
Photo of Jerry
IRS mileage rates often need more than 2 decimal places. Please consider offering format options in reports to allow for this.
IRS mileage rates can change yearly.  We need to show the full rate to some clients so they know they are being billed for the current ra...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Samsel, Julie
Bill Rate assignment to Task
Is there a way to assign a bill rate directly to a task? (without have the person who is putting in their time have to do something speci...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dhumalrao, Anil
When someone is assigned or allocated to a task, it automatically send an email to the assignee.
When someone is assigned or allocated to a task, it would be great to have the system automatically send an email to the assignee. This...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Beth
task assignment notification
When someone is assigned or allocated to a task, it would be great to have the system automatically send an email to the assignee.   This...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Philipson, Richard
Tax and Invoicing
In order to actually use Invoising, the invoice generated must be TAX compliant. Given we already are able to store tax codes, we should...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Olaf
Roll up on task level
We are using Tasks and Sub-Tasks to structure projects. We are only allowing entering time on the lowest task level. Therefore we need nu...
  • 17 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kreuzkamp, Gus (gkreuzkamp)
Project Management - Tracking Revenues instead of just hours
When we upgraded to the Gen 3 platform, we went right to the Project Management tab.  It provides a very clear understanding of the statu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Gerard, Alyssa
Filter reports by Project Close date
I would like a report where I can Filter by the project end date so that I would be able to see which projects ended in a particular mont...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ann McWhirter
Actual V/s/ Estimated hours
At the Project Management window there is no obvious way to see the actual vs estimated hours for the whole project without using reports...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Lo, Wai
Business Requirement - Gen 4 Option to automatically assign task code?
Hi  We are currently using Gen4 custom timesheet.  We have the option to automatically assign project codes (as below) but is it possibl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Greenup, David
Unable to report on the Project "in-progress percentage field that appears on the Project summary screen
We want to be able to report on the progress field but it doesn't seem to be able in any of your current report as advised by your team. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sendi, Greg
Provide Ability to export the data displayed on the"Project Management--> Resources" tab to excel or PDF.
We keep our resource allocations updated and are constantly viewing this data via “Project management – Resources Tab”. How can we exp...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Matongorere, Tongai
I want to add multiple variable User Rates for a single user on the same project
I would like to add multiple variable User Rates for a single user within the same project- ie, User 1 Rate A = £100 / User 1 Rate B = £1...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Irvin, Alexandra
I believe it will be beneficial to have sub categories under expenses codes
I believe it will be beneficial to have sub categories under expenses codes. For example, "Airfare" and a sub code for "Baggage fees" or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of George J Diggins
Expense Report Week Ending Date
"Week Ending" dates for Time reporting can be customized. "Week Ending" dates for Expense reporting is always Sunday. We need the ability...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Susan Frank
Would like to sort timesheet by Client, then Project, then Task
I would like to be able to sort my timesheet by Client, then Project, then Task, but it is currently only possible to sort by Client-Task...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Green, Melissa
Reports Page
Enhancement ideas:  1. visibility to the report template that was used to create the report.2. visibility to the report 'create date' and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rachel Slaughter
Multiple currencies
Our company has three main offices in US, UK, and India.  This means that we incur costs, bill labor, and record expenses in three base c...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ann McWhirter
Customer timesheet template - progress bar requires a border for better visability
Now that the progress bar has been implemented in the custom timesheet template, the visibility is an issue. BLUE is used for actual hour...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sateesh Narayan
" All user" assigned when creating a new project
When we are creating a new Project, I observed by default, it assigns " All Users" to it. How can we disable this assignment. Ideally, w...
  • 7 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned