Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 131
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Oct 20, 2018
We will be performing maintenance to our NA1 cloud service endpoint, as part of our regular maintenance activity.  This maintenance sche...
  • Raghu K, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pratibha S
How to Login to Replicon Mobile App
The Replicon Mobile App is available on App Store and Play Store. Read More You can login to the Replicon Mobile App using one of the f...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Barens, Kelly
Need report of billable expenses for nonbillable project
Currently we run a report each month that will pull info on every expense report submitted that has billable expenses included. We then b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Salehi, Rameen
Substitute User is not receiving a copy of Email Notifications
We set up a substitute user to take care of time and expense approvals. The substitute user is able to access the main user's account and...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Daria Taylor
Emailing reports
I knew exactly what the problem was before the call... the program requires you to save the report before you can email it or it emails t...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Mar 24, 2018
We will be performing maintenance to all cloud service endpoints, as part of our regular maintenance activity. NA1, NA3, NA4, NA5, NA6, ...
  • Raghu K, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Mar 10, 2018
We will be performing maintenance to our NA1 cloud service endpoint, as part of our network maintenance activity.  This maintenance sche...
  • Raghu K, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Feb 18, 2018
We will be performing maintenance to our below cloud service endpoints, as part of our regular maintenance activity.  NA3, NA4, NA5, NA6...
  • Raghu K, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Raghu K
Vote for Replicon as we strive to win the 12th Annual Stevie Awards
Replicon has been named a finalist in the 12th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer service 2018. This is the sixth consecutive...
  • Raghu K, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Jan 20, 2018
We will be performing maintenance on NA5 cloud service endpoint, as part of our regular maintenance activity.  This maintenance schedule...
  • Raghu K, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of John C Findley
Mass Projects / Tasks Updates
Within the 7.5 inhouse database we utilized for several years, I was able to perform mass updates to the projects / tasks. This was ideal...
  • 29 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Jan 13, 2018
We will be performing maintenance to our below cloud service endpoints, as part of our regular maintenance activity.  NA3, NA4, NA5, NA6...
  • Raghu K, 11 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Raghu K
Meltdown & Spectre Vulnerability
Meltdown & Spectre vulnerabilities were recently discovered which affects Intel microprocessors. These hardware vulnerabilities leaks pa...
  • Raghu K, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of John C Findley
Administrative Holiday
Our company has awarded our employees an extra holiday, Unfortunately, this holiday is within the current pay period. I have added the ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Dec 16, 2017
  • Raghu K, 12 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Kimberly Duet
Print multiple time sheets at one time
There should be a way to print multiple time sheets at one time. Is there a way to print multiple time sheets and/or expense reports at o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bivens, Donna
Problems with Time off Reports, and Employees time off balances
When running the time off reports, it is duplicating the time off description and balances in some cases.Next when an employee is submitt...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of McBride, Annette
Project reporting, using tasks and calculating remaining cost
I am trying to find or create a report that will show me the remaining estimated cost of my project at the project and task level. Curren...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Raghu K
Replicon Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Nov 18, 2017
We will be performing database maintenance to our below cloud service endpoints, as part of our regular maintenance activity.  NA3, NA4,...
  • Raghu K, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Oakley - CV4 8LB, Sabrina
our users cannot save their timesheets without the instance losing the project codes, please advise
project codes disappearing. our users cannot save their timesheets without the instance losing the project codes, please advise
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged