Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Limiting access to projects using groups
Maybe you’re a multi-national, with offices across the globe, but only a small group of people truly needs access to your organization’s...
  • Paula Tannahill, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Bypassing regular approvals
As a payroll or billing manager, you face strict deadlines for completing payroll or invoicing. So what do you do when timesheets, exp...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Adding and editing users, made easy
Does adding users to your system or making changes to user settings seem like a daunting tasks? It doesn’t have to be – even if you need...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Copying a project
If you’re a project manager, and you need to create a new project that's similar to an existing project, save yourself some time and ene...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Viewing how your time off balance was calculated
If you record time off in Replicon, you’re probably aware that you can view your current time off balance in the top, right-hand corner ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Changing the idle session timeout duration
Forcing Replicon sessions to automatically time out helps ensure sensitive data is protected if an employee forgets to log out. But, it ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Payroll Workbench community category to be retired
The Payroll Workbench category in the Replicon community is being repurposed. In the next week, we'll be renaming it Feature Spotlight a...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
New features in Replicon - Q1 2018
Here's a quick overview of some of the new features we added in Q1. For more information on features added in the past six months, v...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 29 - Feb 4 2018
This week, we added a time off rule that limits accruals and a timesheet rule that limits addition of overtime. Plus, we fixed a couple ...
  • Paula Tannahill, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 22 - Jan 28 2018
This week, we launched time off conditional approvals, a new time off validation rule, face detection in CloudClock, and a change to FTP...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - October 2017
Upcoming Feature: Billing Contracts If you’re carrying out work for a client, you probably have a formal agreement on how they’ll...

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - September 2017
Upcoming Feature: Shift scheduling usability improvements When a schedule manager is assigning shifts, they often work using trial a...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Customer Newsletter - August 2017
STAFF PICKS HR, Payroll and Business Challenges With Remote Employees With today's technology, remote work has become increasing...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - August 2017
Upcoming Feature: Improvements to our configurable timesheet At Replicon, we’re committed to making our platform as flexible as...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Customer Newsletter - July 2017
STAFF PICKS 7 Ways to Boost Productivity From Your Remote Working Team Studies show that nearly 3.7 million employees work fr...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - July 2017
Upcoming Feature: International pay rules Every company needs an easy way to comply with the labor laws of their specific locati...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Customer Newsletter - June 2017
How Giving New Parents Paid Time Off Saved These Agencies Over $150,000 In the First Year Alone Read how 10 creative companies banded...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - June 2017
Upcoming Feature: Conditional approvals When businesses set up approval of timesheets or other items, one size does not fit all. ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Product Update - May 2017
Major Feature Launched Last Month: Improvements to CloudClock QR code management Replicon CloudClock is a time clock app for iOS. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article