Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 309
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes May 11 - 17 2020
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, we added a new default pay rule, and a punch validation rule that works with ...
  • Paula Tannahill, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Apr 27 - May 3 2020
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, made a small improvement related to mass editing projects, and fixed a couple of issu...
  • Paula Tannahill, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Noticing Replicon notifications
You probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about notifications. But, if you did think about them, you’d notice they’re actually p...
  • Paula Tannahill, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Apr 13 - 19 2020
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, added a new time off conditional approval rule, and fixed a few issues. New...
  • Paula Tannahill, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Demystifying Replicon Mobile
Yes, we have a mobile app! But I'm sure you already knew that, or assumed it.  And maybe you've even tried it, or are one of the thous...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Apr 6 - 12 2020
This week, we released a new version of Replicon Mobile for iOS, added a new conditional approval rule, and made a small improvement in ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 30 - Apr 5 2020
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock, and Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, and updated two default pay rules. Update to Cloud...
  • Paula Tannahill, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Five fun facts about permissions
It seems like a good time to talk about limits on what you can do and where you can go. So, let’s take a peek under the hood, and disc...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 23 - 29 2020
This week, we added a new timesheet validation rule, added a filter to the Time Off Types page, and fixed a couple of issues. New time...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 16 - 22 2020
This week, we added the ability to mark breaks as paid, added a new timesheet validation rule, made it easier to assign activities to us...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
A few timely reminders
Here at Replicon, we’re still hard at work developing new features and improvements for our products. And we’ll continue sending you upd...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 9 - 15 2020
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS, launched a 9/80 pay rule, made improvements to a time off validation rule and a populatio...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 2 - 8 2020
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock and Replicon Mobile for Android, made improvements to the Greece pay rule, and fixed a few iss...
  • Paula Tannahill, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Feb 17 - 23 2020
This week, we added the ability to copy timesheet rows in configurable timesheets, and we fixed a couple of issues. Ability to copy ti...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
A matter of import
One of the prime reasons customers use our import functionality is to bulk add users when setting up Replicon. Using imports has a few...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement