Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 164
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Jun 11 - Jun 17 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, fully launched our dashboards feature, and added new project notifications and projec...
  • Paula T, 1 day ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Jun 4 - Jun 10 2018
This week, we added some new options for configuring holidays. Plus, we launched a new Support ticketing system you can access from with...
  • Paula T, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Stay in the know with Replicon notifications
In the olden days, people had to rely on their own brains to know when they had meetings and deadlines. They had to actually remember to...
  • Paula T, 2 weeks ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes May 28 - Jun 3 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS, added a default pay rule for Taiwan, and fixed some issues. Update to Mobile for iOS ...
  • Paula T, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Bypassing regular approvals
As a payroll or billing manager, you face strict deadlines for completing payroll or invoicing. So what do you do when timesheets, exp...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Adding and editing users, made easy
Does adding users to your system or making changes to user settings seem like a daunting tasks? It doesn’t have to be – even if you need...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Copying a project
If you’re a project manager, and you need to create a new project that's similar to an existing project, save yourself some time and ene...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Viewing how your time off balance was calculated
If you record time off in Replicon, you’re probably aware that you can view your current time off balance in the top, right-hand corner ...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Choosing your default timesheet
When you access your Replicon timesheet, are you annoyed that your current timesheet always shows up by default, when you really want to...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Changing the idle session timeout duration
Forcing Replicon sessions to automatically time out helps ensure sensitive data is protected if an employee forgets to log out. But, it ...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Upcoming product changes - Jun 1 2018
We're working on the features described below for release in our Replicon Mobile app. Improved timesheet interface in Replicon Mobile ...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes May 21 - May 27 2018
This week, we updated the Android version of our mobile app. Update to Mobile for Android Replicon Mobile for Android 1.0.105.0 is n...
  • Paula T, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Payroll Workbench community category to be retired
The Payroll Workbench category in the Replicon community is being repurposed. In the next week, we'll be renaming it Feature Spotlight a...
  • Paula T, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula T
Release notes May 14 - May 20 2018
This week, we launched two features related to automated notifications, both available in the new product suite. Right to disconnect o...
  • Paula T, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes May 7 - May 13 2018
This week, we finished rolling out our fingerprint authentication feature for Replicon Mobile, and we fixed a few issues. Fingerprint ...
  • Paula T, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Apr 30 - May 6 2018
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock and Replicon Mobile for iOS, added the ability to sort rows in configurable timesheets, and al...
  • Paula T, 1 month ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Apr 23 - 29 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, added file attachments for configurable timesheets, improved some Canadian pay rules,...
  • Paula T, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Apr 16 - Apr 22 2018
This week, we added a BambooHR integration, increased the character limit for text-type daily fields, and fixed some issues. BambooHR...
  • Paula T, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
Release notes Apr 9 - Apr 15 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, added password strength feedback, made a couple of other improvements, and fi...
  • Paula T, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula T
New features in Replicon - Q1 2018
  • Paula T, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article