Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 146
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Apr 9 - Apr 15 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, added password strength feedback, made a couple of other improvements, and fi...
  • Paula Tannahill, 2 days ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
New features in Replicon - Q1 2018
  • Paula Tannahill, 6 days ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Apr 2 - Apr 8 2018
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock and Replicon Mobile for iOS, and fixed an issue. Update to CloudClock for iOS Replicon ...
  • Paula Tannahill, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 26 - Apr 1 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, launched facial recognition authentication in our iOS mobile app, and added new optio...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 19 - 25 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, made a few changes to the Canada Federal Overtime pay rule, and fixed some issues. ...
  • Paula Tannahill, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 12 - Mar 18 2018
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock and Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android, added support for two languages, and fixed an issue. ...
  • Paula Tannahill, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Mar 5 - Mar 11 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS, launched some changes to the Time Comments timesheet component, updated RIA to allow mass...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Feb 26 - Mar 4 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS and fixed a couple of issues. Update to Mobile for iOS Replicon Mobile for iOS 1.0.109...
  • Paula Tannahill, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Feb 19 - 25 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, added the ability to attach items to time off bookings, and fixed a couple of issues....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Upcoming product changes - Mar 1 2018
We’re working on the following changes, which should be available within the next couple of weeks. We'll notify you via the release note...
  • Paula Tannahill, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Feb 12 - 18 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, added a new timesheet validation rule, and fixed a couple of issues. Also, if you use...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Feb 5 - Feb 11 2018
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock for iOS, and Replicon Mobile for iOS and Android. Plus, we added a new accrual rule and fixed ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 29 - Feb 4 2018
This week, we added a time off rule that limits accruals and a timesheet rule that limits addition of overtime. Plus, we fixed a couple ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 22 - Jan 28 2018
This week, we launched time off conditional approvals, a new time off validation rule, face detection in CloudClock, and a change to FTP...
  • Paula Tannahill, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Upcoming product changes - Jan 24 2018
We’re working on the following changes; We'll notify you via the release notes once these changes are live. Introducing Replicon’s Int...

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 15 - Jan 21 2018
This week, we updated Replicon CloudClock for iOS, launched expense conditional approvals, and added some new view options for schedule ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 8 - Jan 14 2018
This week we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS, added a time off in lieu option, and fixed a couple of issues. Update to Mobile for iOS ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Jan 1 - Jan 7 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android, added a new default rule for time off policies, and changed the look of the Timesheet...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Paula Tannahill
Release notes Dec 18 - Dec 31 2017
In the past two weeks, we updated Replicon Mobile for iOS, and launched timesheet conditional approvals and email forwarding for substit...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of August, Dan
web services documentation
Developers really need some documentation for your web services, particularly on: What is the intended purpose for each web service oper...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem