Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 243
Photo of Olaf
Roll up on task level
We are using Tasks and Sub-Tasks to structure projects. We are only allowing entering time on the lowest task level. Therefore we need nu...
  • 17 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Angela De Oliver
New Feature - Upload Multiple Expense Receipts
We could use an enhancement to the Expense tab that allows more than one receipt to be uploaded to the same expense transaction.  Example...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Sendi, Greg
Provide Ability to export the data displayed on the"Project Management--> Resources" tab to excel or PDF.
We keep our resource allocations updated and are constantly viewing this data via “Project management – Resources Tab”. How can we exp...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ashley
Sharing reports with a group of users
It would be very helpful to be able to share a report with a group of users instead of being only able to share with all users with repor...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Lisa Blankenship
Attaching documents to Time Off requests
It has been requested from our field offices that documents be able to be attached to our time off requests.  This would allow staff to u...
  • 12 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sandra Aguilera
Report track for changes in project status
develop a  tool where we can track the date, approver and reason/backup when the project status is changed. On that way, we can track...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sateesh Narayan
" All user" assigned when creating a new project
When we are creating a new Project, I observed by default, it assigns " All Users" to it. How can we disable this assignment. Ideally, w...
  • 7 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Sonja Cicchetti
Banking overtime hours in gen 2 vs. gen 3
In gen 2 we were able to specify how many hours we wanted to bank and how many hours we wanted to be paid out however in gen 3 you only h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tsakis, Deon
Project Rate to default to User Defined Rate
Hi All, First time posting to the community so bear with me When creating a new user, we have a field for their User Defined Rate. In m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Christine Droesser
Allow Co-Managers to Approve Project Hours
Since co-managers are intended to be able to substitute for the project supervisor if needed, we think it makes sense to also include an ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of George Assenheimer
Time Sheet Comments Field Size & Display
For firms that use Replicon to capture your team’s billable hours, the daily comments functionality in NA5 is limiting. Most clients req...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Josh Miller
Reporting with the "Allow Time Entry against Task Only" Field
We use the "Allow Time Entry against Task Only" at the project level.  We have ~1000 active projects in the queue.  We need to be able to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sere
Assigning 2 supervisors for timesheet approvals
It would be great if we could assign 2 supervisors to a user and either one could access the user as part of their team. Currently we hav...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Higgins
Hide time off hours
Track travel days. I would like to have my staff enter their travel days on the calendar for tracking purposes without it automatically p...
  • 7 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Peter Flinn
Either or in approval path
Is there a way in which Replicon Gen 3 can approve either Project Lead OR Supervisor to approve time sheets? This can be used to cover pe...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Lees, John
Reports that are based on the timesheet hour templates are not able to pull data from the timesheet if there is no time entry
When the timesheet has 0 hours it is excluded from the report. This creates incorrect results. It would be good to have a way of specifyi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nuno Ferreira
Report on future capacity
Hi! We need to report the future capacity of our workforce and their weekly allocation to projects in a 3 months timeframe.  To do so, ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Nuno Ferreira
Problem with "Project Team Assignment Template"
Hi, I created a report based on the "Project Team Assignment Template".  If I add the filter "department" to the report (all department...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bartels, Christian
Can the system auto-submit timesheets which contain 40 hours of vacation time?
Hi All, Is there any way to configure Replicon to auto-submit timesheets if there are 40 hours of time off recorded for a particular wee...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of McMurray, Edward
Keep Timesheets in Sync with Resource Allocation
We are updating all our timesheet templates and we noticed that this option "Keep timesheets in sync with resource allocation" in Timeshe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered