Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Daria Taylor
Emailing reports
I knew exactly what the problem was before the call... the program requires you to save the report before you can email it or it emails t...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Network Administrator
iPhone App Error
Nothing changed.  iPhone 6 running iOS10.2.  Replicon app updated 1/16 latest release.  Receive the error below only when trying access t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Zoe
Holiday Balance
When a user wants to quickly view a summary of their holiday balance it doesn't take into consideration future holiday bookings and only ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Replicon Outage?
Gen3, we cannot login.  Outage?  We use SSO, and I cannot login using SSO or directly to Replicon using admin account?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Time Off Module Issues this morning?
Is Replicon having Time Off Module Issue this morning?  We cannot load the pop-out window when booking a Time Off.  Calendar will not loa...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Gen3 iPhone App Bug - no period on keyboard for entering partial time off
So where is the . period on keyboard when entering a partial day off booking? ANOTHER bug anyone?
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
New iPhone App "Dashboard" says "View Team Timesheets" not View Team Approvals" WHY? HOW?
New iPhone App "Dashboard" says "View Team Timesheets"  not View Team Approvals"  WHY? Very misleading.  HOW did this make it through dev...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
New iPhone App "Dashboard Inbox" just spins and does nothing. Why?
The new iPhone app "Dashboard Inbox" just spins and does nothing.  It is confusing to my users because they are waiting for something to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
THANKS REPLICON!!! FOR UPDATING THE IPHONE APP AND NOT TELLING ANYONE IT WAS COMING!!!
THANKS REPLICON!  APPRECIATE THE HEADS UP I RECIEVED ABOUT A NEW IPHONE APP COMING!  I NOW HAVE 40 PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE IT...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Email Notifications going to Spam ?? Delivery server/address undocumented Change in Gen3?
Any other users notice or experiencing this in Gen3?  Between August 5th and August 6th, all notification messages we received from Repli...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tracy Smalley
Partial Day Bookings vs Full Day Bookings on Calendar
Would be nice if Replicon could take this idea into consideration.  For the "Time off calendar" to show partial day bookings versus just ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Pam Crombie
Holiday time should not be allowed as a vacation drop down
When an employee is trying to book time off, they have the option to choose Holiday, and they can book a holiday on any day of the week, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nuno Ferreira
Book more than 8h time off
Hi All, We've added travels as a time off type to allow users to book their travel time and enabling all other users to see that. My pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zoe
Gen3 - Approving Your Own Timesheet
Gen3 - Is there a methodology in the system to prevent users from approving their own timesheets? Has this been considered for the syste...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Purging old data from database to help with load times?
Wondering if it possible to request Replicon to purge old data from system that has went beyond a company's data retention policy?  I ask...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Extremely slow login and navigation if at all ? Anyone else?
Extremely slow login and navigation if at all ?  Anyone else?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of April
Slow Connection
Logging in and using the system is extremely slow. Once clicking on something it takes 30 + seconds for the new page to load. I tried cle...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Replicon Outage/Issue ??
Issues Replicon?  Today, the Save button is grayed out, and Timesheet period isn't showing up.  This happens in IE, Chrome, and Safari.  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of robra830
No Supervisor = Self Approve!
A User was set-up mistakenly without a supervisor. For three weeks until it was noticed, when he submitted his timesheet - it automatical...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Time Off Calendar View Hover to see Details
In self-hosted environment, you could view the Time Off Calendar (if permission set correctly) and hover over a user to see the detail of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned