Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of JJ
Progress report at task level not available
I want to create a report that shows actual hours versus estimated hours for all of the tasks on a project. The actual hours I want to sh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sandra Aguilera
Report track for changes in project status
develop a  tool where we can track the date, approver and reason/backup when the project status is changed. On that way, we can track...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sateesh Narayan
" All user" assigned when creating a new project
When we are creating a new Project, I observed by default, it assigns " All Users" to it. How can we disable this assignment. Ideally, w...
  • 7 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drema Herron
dynamic custom fields
I've discovered Dynamic Custom Fields available for projects in my administration area. I do not find any info related to these fields. T...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Quinn, Dave
Make the Expense Sheet on the mobile app feel more like the desktop app
When entering expenses in the mobile app, users currently have to enter the Client and Project with each expense item. On the desktop app...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Mukthesh
Audit trail for Project / Task
We have lots of office admins who enter projects/tasks in the system and hence it would be good if we can have an audit trail for Project...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rachel Slaughter
Export expense receipts
Our implementation manager let us know that it's possible to export all receipts in the system in a given 7-day period, but what would be...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bartels, Christian
Use project manager timesheet approval for some and supervisor timesheet approval for other projects
Hi, we have set Replicon up for project manager timesheet approval which works great for all our customer projects. But for some internal...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vinar, Amy
Add a New Project Status
Is it possible to create an additional project status type? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony Weber
Tracking time/cost of subcontracted labor on projects
We sometimes have subcontractors or freelancers work on projects. I need help to understand the best way to track their fees (or hours) a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ryan Faust
Resource Allocation Ability
Would like to see resource allocation allow time that is already allocated to drag and drop to other dates. Second, we should be able to ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Drema Herron
searchable report list / identify reports as favorites
We have a lengthy report list. It would be very helpful if we had a search box at the top of the list to use to narrow down our selection...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ann McWhirter
closing a task via the "close task" tick box
When a task is closed via the "close task" button, it doesn't alter the start/end dates for the task and the effect is immediate.This mea...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Nuno Ferreira
Identify project co-managers
Hi all, Does anyone knows a way to easily identify all projects co-managers? Thanks, Nuno
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drema Herron
Need to be able to select multiple project managers and project codes in a report
When creating project based reports, we need to have the ability to select multiple project managers and multiple project codes. We need ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drema Herron
"next 30 days" date range in reports
In reviewing time-off reports it would be helpful for us to have "next 30 days" as an option for the date range selections.  I can use cu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drema Herron
co-managers need to see projects in their lists
It would be very helpful if co-managers were able to see projects they are identified as such on in their project list in the project man...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drema Herron
We would like to add custom field(s) to the resource tab
We would like to add a custom field to the Resource tab that would allow us to select all users from a particular office. We have multipl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Drema Herron
Time off booking for multiple days that include hours worked
We have a flexible work environment where employees often work small amounts of time on their scheduled days off. It would be very nice i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Mike Herres
I would like to see projects and tasks rolled up in the invoice
Currently the invoice that is created is a detailed list of projects and tasks billed for a specific time.  I would prefer to have the ta...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned