Conversations

Photo of Dean
Where can I find more information on "Project Management" and "Dashboards" features?
I was reviewing conversations on project reporting and it looked like there are some features that may be available on Project Management...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Seeing Time Off in my Calendar from both company Holiday Calendars?
We recently added a separate Holiday Calendar for Hourly Employee (as different entitlement than Permanent Employees).  As Administrator,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dean
Adding an office closure in the "Holiday Calendar" - does not track hours for time off
Hello,  I add a day office closed in the Holiday Calendar with zero hours.  However, hourly employee need to use Banked Time to book the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dean
Office Closures – Add to Company Holidays with zero hours.
We have 13 days over the year that the office is closed and I would like to add this to the “Company Holiday” but it automatically a...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dean
Viewing everyone's "Time Off" in my "Time Off" calendar, except for the other Administrator
As the system Administrator, I can see everyone's Time-Off, with the exception of the other system administrator.   The other system admi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Sharing a report - employee does not show up in the list of employees to share to?
I am trying to share a report to a specific employee and they do not show up in the list to share (which I click on "Share All").   Is th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Can I setup "Dashboards" in Replicon to monitor projects?
I am trying to find ways to allow Project Managers to easily monitor projects and would like to see if its possible to setup "Dashboards"...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Setting limits for amount of hours entered to project.
I am looking for training on how we can use Replicon tools to setup ways to track actual hours entered to a project AND to be able to loc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Building a report to Calculate "Banked Time Earned" per day per employee
Need to calculate "Banked Time Earned" per day. I built a custom report, but do not know how to sum all PayCodeHours (time entered) to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean
Mileage - Bill to Client and/or Reimburse Employee
When I enter mileage into expenses, I have the option to check two boxes, one to "Bill Client" and the other to "Reimburse Employee".   T...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dean
Working Weekends – hours need to be banked automatically
On occasion, employees may work the Saturday and/or Sunday.  Our normal hours are Monday to Friday, closed weekends.  Their hours shou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem