Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 288
Photo of Roll, Erik
Entry Level Custom Fields - Unique for Project
Is there a way for a Timesheet Entry Level Custom Field to be toggled on or off based upon the project that has been selected? Example: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Green, Rachel
Client Project Task Hierarchy - New layout
With the new Replicon the hierarchy has now changed, causing confusion in our office. It says its still Client > Project > Task but the l...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Green, Rachel
Approving timesheets - Edit button gone in Gen3 version
When approving timesheets before you had the ability to 'Edit' a timesheet to fix any minor mistakes - now this button has gone and the o...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Sally G
Reorder timesheet lines
I would like to reorder the entries on my timesheet. It would be nice if there were a drag & drop facility, similar to Google Spreadsheets.
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Michael Lindauer
Timesheet Comment
We have our timesheet setup to be able to add comments which is critical for our operation.  However, in Gen3 when entering comments, cur...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Turner, Austin
Allow resizing timesheet task/project columns
The task/client portion of the timesheet take up 60%+ of the screen and I only care about a limited amount of data from those sections. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Castro, Thiago
Time Off Policies - Developers should go back to basics
Time Off module in Replicon is a great idea with a very poor development and thought process. Let's go back to basics. Should a user ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of McGill-West, Megan
Time Off Balances
I have been trying to request for the future time off balances that are booked and approved to show in the employee's balance when they l...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Cherpes, Perry
The "new" way of entering comments on the Timesheet is TERRIBLE.
The old way saved comments automatically when you clicked outside the dialog box.  The new way forces you to save, and if you enter your ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of George Assenheimer
Time Sheet Comments Field Size & Display
For firms that use Replicon to capture your team’s billable hours, the daily comments functionality in NA5 is limiting. Most clients req...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Wood, Joshua
Add Future Booked Hours or Yearly End Estimate to the All Balances section
Hi Replicon Team,Is there any chance you could add Future Booked Hours/Year End Estimate to the All Balances button under the Time Off he...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Frank
Timesheet comments being lost on Andriod.
On iOS, the comments pages has "Cancel" or "Save".On Android, though, there is only a "Save"... and the left arrow (navigate back up the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Adding Multiple Activities to Same Client
When we have entered in a client and want to put in the same client with a different activity, all we had to do was hit the + sign ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Difficult to See Client/Project (Font Too Light)
The line entries have the Activity in bold print with a large font and client/project listed underneath in smaller and lighter (gre...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alceu
“In/out Timesheet” format view issue
We are using the timesheet template of the form "in / out timesheet", "progress Task View" is set in this model, but the progress of the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Freeze Header Row
Freeze header row line so when users scroll down they can still see the column headings.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Angela De Oliver
New Feature - Upload Multiple Expense Receipts
We could use an enhancement to the Expense tab that allows more than one receipt to be uploaded to the same expense transaction.  Example...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jessica Rohrbach
is there a way to sync replicon schedule with Google calander?
I was curious if I could sync my actual replicon schedule with my Google calander and not just the time off requests.
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Angela De Oliver
Payroll - Export Data Confirmation Message Enhancement
After I select my payroll date range and click "Export Data", I would like the warning message to include the date range.  It currently r...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tony Weber
Don't allow Time Off Overdraw to carry over to new year.
We allow up to 40 hours of PTO to carry over to the next year. We allow Overdraw of PTO up to 40 hours. However, we do not want to allow ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented