Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 282
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Freeze Header Row
Freeze header row line so when users scroll down they can still see the column headings.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Difficult to See Client/Project (Font Too Light)
The line entries have the Activity in bold print with a large font and client/project listed underneath in smaller and lighter (gre...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Parish, Helaine
Widget Timesheet - Adding Multiple Activities to Same Client
When we have entered in a client and want to put in the same client with a different activity, all we had to do was hit the + sign ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Angela De Oliver
New Feature - Upload Multiple Expense Receipts
We could use an enhancement to the Expense tab that allows more than one receipt to be uploaded to the same expense transaction.  Example...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jessica Rohrbach
is there a way to sync replicon schedule with Google calander?
I was curious if I could sync my actual replicon schedule with my Google calander and not just the time off requests.
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Wood, Joshua
Add Future Booked Hours or Yearly End Estimate to the All Balances section
Hi Replicon Team,Is there any chance you could add Future Booked Hours/Year End Estimate to the All Balances button under the Time Off he...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angela De Oliver
Payroll - Export Data Confirmation Message Enhancement
After I select my payroll date range and click "Export Data", I would like the warning message to include the date range.  It currently r...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tony Weber
Don't allow Time Off Overdraw to carry over to new year.
We allow up to 40 hours of PTO to carry over to the next year. We allow Overdraw of PTO up to 40 hours. However, we do not want to allow ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of John C Findley
Time Off Accrual Policy
I have been seeking a method of keeping both of our companies on the same bi-weekly accrual schedule. Currently, the only option availabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lisa Blankenship
Attaching documents to Time Off requests
It has been requested from our field offices that documents be able to be attached to our time off requests.  This would allow staff to u...
  • 12 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Marion, Laura
Action Item Flags on Team Tile
During our rollout, one of our supervisors suggested that it would be very helpful when he accessed his account in Replicon, if a red fla...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Charlene Eriksen
Replicon’s got you covered when you’re away
As we all know, vacations rock. But if you’re like me, you could easily do without the stress of preparing to leave on one. And it’s...
  • Charlene Eriksen, 2 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Release notes Aug 6 - Aug 12 2018
This week, we updated Replicon Mobile for Android. Update to Mobile for Android Replicon Mobile for Android 1.1.2.0 is now available...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Stanzeleit, Joanne
Summary Time Off Report
It would be helpful to have a report that would summarize an employees time off balance for the year. The existing report, that is availa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of White, Karen
Disabled users on Payroll Workbench
Approved time off bookings are coming through to the payroll workbench for disabled users.  This does not make any sense, surely the poin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of McGill-West, Megan
Time Off Balances
I have been trying to request for the future time off balances that are booked and approved to show in the employee's balance when they l...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bartels, Christian
company holidays feed
Is there a way to get a feed for the company holiday calendars which we can add to applications like Outlook? Our users are asking for th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of admin, replicon
Widget Timesheet Template
In our on premise version of Replicon our users had the ability to sort their projects on their time-sheet, this allowed them to organize...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Susan Frank
Would like to sort timesheet by Client, then Project, then Task
I would like to be able to sort my timesheet by Client, then Project, then Task, but it is currently only possible to sort by Client-Task...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Release notes Jul 30 - Aug 5 2018
This week, we added support for Norwegian, and fixed a couple of issues. Improvements We now support the Norwegian (Bokmål) language...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement