Conversations

Photo of Mustafa Benali
Approve timesheets
→basically it's about approval of timesheets having an option to walk through the unapproved sheets instead of going back to main screen ...
  • 11 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ray Williams
Maximum (fixed) hours for a Project
We frequently sell fixed amounts of time to a customer (say 100 hours). However in Replicon there is no way to set a "maximum hours that ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Lang, Deborah
Saved time entries lost
In Gen2, at least one of my users entered and saved time during the week, but when he went to update and submit his timesheet it was blan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Green, Jordan
Sort by Client A-Z in Timesheet doesn't sort correctly
In Timesheet entry, when i choose to sort by Client A-Z, the sorting is not correctly.  It appears to sort somewhat by project name, but ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of April
Users time entries are duplicating in the time sheet
I have a few users who have complained over the past month or so that when they are entering time their time sheet is randomly refreshing...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Raghu K
Getting Started with Dashboard feature
Here are the simple steps to set-up your own dashboard on your Replicon account. For more details, click here STEP 1: Get access to the ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of April
Report Comparing Two Years data in columns side by side
I am looking to create a report that displays the amount of time an individual placed in a particular project and the tasks under that pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of April
Over Due Time Sheet Pop-Up Reminder
Hello! A few of my co-workers and I were talking and we felt it would be a GREAT add-on if when a user opened their time sheet, if they ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of April
User Time Sheet Freezing/ Not Saving
I have a user whom continuously has issues with saving her time sheet. She will save after each entry and then suddenly when she refreshe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon slow to authenticate and states all users are offline after authentication
Pretty much what the title says. Replicon takes over 5 minutes to authenticate and render our users' timesheets. After the timesheets are...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of April
Has anyone had issues with their sort button not always working?
Sometimes when clicking on the sort feature it does not work appropriately. We have multiple users who report this problem yet all help c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rose
A GREAT need project mass update feature
Hi,  We have over 300 Project with over 450 tasks. Why oh Why is there no function to a mass update to projects & tasks, does not make s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Natasha
Next Button while approving TimeSheet
Supervisor had to approve TimeSheet reviewing the Time entries on Timesheet.  He/She opens a TimeSheet reviews the Time entries clicks on...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of April
Slow Connection
Logging in and using the system is extremely slow. Once clicking on something it takes 30 + seconds for the new page to load. I tried cle...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved